Thursday, July 9, 2009

Baby Frady Update

I just wanted to let everyone know that April, as of yesterday evening , is in Columbia with her new bundle of joy. She finally got to hold him in her arms. Yesterday he made some progress, but he has developed pneumonia. They assure her that he is fine, but like any mother would be, she is scared, and can't wait to get him home. They are staying in the Ronald McDonald House in Columbia. She expects him to be there for at least 10 more days, so please keep praying. I plan on going to see her next Tuesday, but will talk to her before then. If I have any updates I will let you know.

4 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

thanks for another update. still praying...

Shonya said...

I don't know this family, Amee, but am enjoying the updates so I can pray accordingly. When Briana was born, we were in that Ronald McDonald house for 10 days as well--such a wonderful place for situations like this! I remember Briana looking like such a giant compared to the other babies in the NICU!!!

Bree Shaw said...

thanks for the update. i was wondering about them.

barb said...

Amee please give her my love and praters to all of them.