Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Adi's Big Girl Room / Upstairs Bathroom

So, I know that this is not very exciting. I know that a bathroom is a bathroom, but since I was posting pictures of the girls' redone rooms, I thought this one should get some attention. We did this room quite awhile ago. It was red and didn't look much like a kid's bathroom. That is who will be using this bathroom the most so I wanted a change. It was hard to get good pictures, because the bathroom is not very big.





Here are a few pictures of Adi's room. We didn't paint or anything. We just rearranged and took out the baby furniture. The only new thing is Adi's dresser, which is so cool. It has colored panels in it that can be changed, so that it can change with her room. I LOVE IT! The only thing that is left is the letters above her bed. I am going to scrapbook some bigger letters. I have them; I just have to get them done. Adi was really excited when she got home from Shelly's today. She went in her room and literally squealed. She noticed the dresser first, and wanted to know where her diapers were. :)











3 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

ahhh, her room looks so different. i can't believe how big she is getting. what a big girl!

Amee Jones said...

I know Bree! It makes me so sad. Time goes way too fast, but you know that. Braxton will be driving next time you turn around.

Andrea Frederick said...

i love the dresser....i wondered if hali's dresser was the same as adi's....still love the polka dots!