Friday, July 17, 2009

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep...




Tonight my baby is sound asleep in her big girl bed. I can't help but be emotional. She can't be old enough for that, can she? I called my mom and told her it made me sad, and she told me that it was ok, because I would have a new baby to put in that crib soon. That almost made it worse. That is Adi's bed! I have that whole, " how can I love another baby as much," syndrome. I know that will all change, but it is hard to understand now. Don't get me wrong. I already love Hali with all my heart. It's just different at this stage of the game. You'll notice that we still have the crib as back-up just in case. We are painting Hali's room on the 27th, so that will give us time to transition Adi, and then move the crib to Hali's room. Wish us luck!!!

2 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

Love it! She looks so sweet....can't wait to see what you paint Hali's room.

Bree Shaw said...

i remember having that same 'i can't love another child" syndrome. it will be fine!!! trust me, i know:) she looks so sweet in her big girl bed!