Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! I am 24 and yes Andrea I know what you are talking about. I know that 24 is anything but old, but I went to a science workshop yesterday and felt strange that I was at Truman as a grown up with a job and baby, and I was surrounded by a bunch of kids. Funny isn't it. I did get a pedicure and manicure yesterday. That was nice! I also went and spent a little money at Maurices. Then, James met me in Kirksville and we went to see Bree. She looks pretty darn good for just having surgery. Keep her in your prayers. Next, we went out to eat at Ruby Tuesday's, and then off to Wal-mart for some essentials. Today I am going to go to my sisters ball games here and that's pretty much it.

I am at school on my planning period, and I am sure that I could be doing something productive, but it is my birthday... so... I am just going to do nothing. When I got to school this morning my classroom was covered with birthday wishes from my students. The board was decorated and everything. They wanted to make sure that I knew I was the best teacher in the world, I rock, I was the greatest, that I have gray hair , etc... Yes, Keaton Nelson's touching card read,

Roses are red.

Violets are blue.

Mrs. Visser has gray hair.

And so do you.

Happy Birthday, from Keaton

Adi- Yesterday the Dr. called and told us that we have to put Adi on Iron because she is anemic. I was pretty concerned but was assured that it happens to a lot of babies at this age. I just feel bad. First the ears now this. I know that there was nothing that I could have done differently, but it still stinks. She acts fine though. I have always been anemic, so I know that it isn't a huge deal, but we need to get it taken care of. She was a little more sickly yesterday than she has been, but the weather is changing and that happens. She is so funny and cute and fun and I love to play with her and teach her. Even when she doesn't feel the best she is a joy!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Andrea Frederick said...

So only "working" three days this week? Must be rough! Happy Birthday!

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you got to enjoy your time with your family! I just ignore my birthdays, you know I don't have any more so I am 25 and holding:)

Cindy

Bree Shaw said...

hope you had a great birthday!