Monday, September 29, 2008

Playin' Hookey

I did skip school today, but alas, I am not terribly wild and crazy. It WAS planned, and has been for about a month and a half. I just took Adi today for her nine month check. She is 10 months, but her Dr. is pretty popular! All was well. She is weighing in at a scale tipping 18 lbs. and 26 in. long. She's a whopper! The Dr. said that she was perfect. She did ask if she had been sick at all, and I told her no, but her eyes were running last week. She said that her ears looked like she was just getting over an ear infection. I hate that I didn't know, but she said had she been in pain I would have known. Thank God for such a good baby with a high pain tolerance.
I will be back to school tomorrow, but gone again on Wednesday. I am going to a Science workshop at Truman with the other 4th grade teachers. Then Thursday is my birthday!!!! I love my birthday. I will probably not do anything on my actual birthday, but Wednesday after we get done with the workshop, my friend Sarah and I are going to get pedicures! Then, I think that my husband is going to take me out to super and we are going to get Adi's Halloween pictures taken. We wouldn't typically get Halloween pictures taken, but we have a coupon for a Halloween collage. I would also like to get a good picture of her for her birthday invitations. On my actual birthday my sisters both have games here at Schuyler

1 comment:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

playing hookey feels so naughtily delicious!