Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Few of Her Favorite "NEW" Things!

Climbing up the stairs, with permission. I don't let her climb up without me behind her, but I had to get a picture from above. I only let her go one more before I picked her up.
Trying to climb the stairs without permission. She thinks she is big stuff!
Playing dress up. I LOVE this picture! I think that she looks like an old man with a pipe. Thanks for the hat Andrea.
Mickey Mouse. So cool to have a toy that is bigger than you. Her daddy got this for me before we got married knowing that someday we would have a baby that would like it.
This is a two-fer. We love Love LOVE our new highchair. ( Thanks granny!) But we also really like our baby mum mums. They are like a big cracker, but they dissolve. ( Thanks Darla!)
Laughing out loud. Everything is funny these days. We have left the machine gun laugh behind and are now laughing like a real baby.
Shoes!!! What girl doesn't go crazy for shoes? I think that she is more interested in eating and playing with them, but she digs them all the same.


3 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

Thanks for the pics...she is growing so fast. Better start planning that 1st b-day now...it'll be here before you know it!

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

adorable pictures...she is just so sweet but is growing up way to fast. i just know mine won't get that old that fast, right?

Bree Shaw said...

how cute!!! she is getting too big. 2 months and she will be one year old. it doesn't seem possible.