Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dang


An ear infection and sinus infection. BOO... She is too good. I never would have guessed that she had an ear infection. She doesn't pull at her ear or let on like it hurts. The Dr. also gave us a cream for her diaper rash. She was very raw. Iam glad that we didn't go right away, because she said that she will not do anything for them unless they have had a cold for at least 7-10 days. I guess that is how long it takes for it to run its course. It is good to know that she is not medicine happy. I think too many Dr. jump the gun and give medicine when it isn't always necessary. Wow! I am turning into my mom. I have heard her say that too many times. Adi is playing right now, and seems ok, but the Dr. wanted me to keep her home today. The Dr. thinks that Adi can go back to Shelly's tomorrow. We will see.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Those are no fun and you feel like a butt when you do not suspect they are hurting! She has good pain tolerance! Snuggle and hold her tight, makes you and her feel lots better!