Friday, October 24, 2008

Big Saturday!

Tomorrow we have Adi's 1 year pictures scheduled for 10:00 am. I am really excited! I know that she is not 1 yet, but I needed a picture for her invitations. We also decided to get our family pictures taken while we were at it. I know that they get so busy around the holiday season, and I didn't want to fight a crowd. Adi is feeling a lot better, so we will See how she does. That is a good thing about smile savers, if you aren't satisfied, the only thing you have wasted is gas and an hour out of your life.

After pictures we are going to make a super quick trip to Wal-Mart for some essentials, and then I am off to Andrea's new house to do some painting. I really like to paint, and I LOVE that she loves color. I am sure that there will be no boring white for us.

No comments: