Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just Thinking...

I love my husband to death, but he has all of these hobbies. He is always working on his truck, working on his deer stand, hunting, mudding, etc... I don't know if it makes me more mad or jealous. I don't mean to make it sound like he never does things with us. He usually even waits till after supper to go out and "work on" whatever he needs to work on. I just feel like I need a fun hobby. I need something that I do for me, not for work. Got any good ideas?

2 comments:

Cindy said...

SCRAPBOOKING!!!!!!!!!! We all need to get back into our hobby (girls night out)!

Erin said...

I was going to suggest scrapping too! I had so much fun that day we made our picture frames...and you're pretty darn good at it! Or I know...maybe we should join a bowling league??! No boys allowed :)