Sunday, August 17, 2008

Standing Tall...or Short ;)

I just wanted to post a few pictures of my baby girl standing up! Her short little legs crack me up. I want to point out that the dishwasher has the mirror effect. She was laughing and blowing raspberries on the baby in the mirror.
The chair is her favorite place to stand. I think that it is just easy for her to climb up to.
I had to put this outfit on her. We got it to take her nine month pictures in, but I had to do a trial photography session. I can't wait to see how the professional ones turn out! Aren't you proud of me? It isn't pink!!!

4 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

how fun, i love the tutu.

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

cutie girl...so good at church this morning, too. thanks for letting us love on her--mike really had fun with her (he even commented on the way home about how we never got her back after andrea took her!)

Bree Shaw said...

i love the tutu and i love the fact that it is purple! and yes i am proud of you:) hope your first day back is good. i will see ya tonight when we bring brax to open house:)

Erin said...

I love the tutu!!! What an adorable baby!!! Miss you both!