Sunday, August 17, 2008

For Andrea: Love vs. Hate

I LOVE when Adi falls asleep on my chest
I HATE when she wakes me up in the night

I LOVE to cook
I HATE to clean up afterwards

I LOVE the first day of school
I HATE the end of summer vacation

I LOVE when my husband does something sweet without even knowing it
I HATE when I do something sweet and my husband doesn't even know it :)

I LOVE when the leaves change in the fall
I HATE when the fall leaves... well fall

I LOVE ice cream in the winter
I HATE being cold (go figure)

I LOVE spending all day with my mom
I HATE only seeing her once a week

I LOVE real friends
I HATE people that pretend to be your friend

I LOVE how I feel after I work out
I HATE waking up early to do it

I LOVE watching lighting storms
I HATE when my husband is out in them

I LOVE finding a bargain
I HATE seeing it cheaper somewhere else

I LOVE the hole in Dabney's tree
I HATE... got nothin'

I LOVE blogging
I HATE not having more exciting stuff to blog about!

OK I did it. Whose next?

2 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

great ones...i love the working out one! same here!

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

me...but not tonight..too tired!