Thursday, August 14, 2008

Last Week's Coming to an End

The last week of summer vacation that is. I have mixed emotions about it. I am ready to get started and meet the new kiddos, but I am not excited to lose that freedom that comes with summer. Sure I still get up early, but if Adi and I wanted to stay in our pajamas all day, we could. I think that they would frown on me in my pj's at school. I am ok with school starting Wed. It's the meetings on Mon. and Tues. that I am not looking forward to.

Adi, Erin, and I went to Bloomfield today. Erin got her hair colored, and I got a cut. I like getting my hair cut it makes me feel new and refreshed. I need a Pedicure too, but I can do without.

Tomorrow I am going to work out and time it, so that I know exactly how much time I have to get ready for school when we go in the mornings. Then, I am going to go to lunch with my long lost friend with Bree Shaw. After lunch we are going to go to Kahoka to get ready for our Saturday, garage sale extravaganza! I hope that we have a good turn out. I would really like to get a new camera. Mine is OK, but I have had it since I was a junior in high school. I think that there have been some technological advances since then. I will not get to post till Sunday, so everyone have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

i am long lost!

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

okay, kahoka....maybe not so much with the yard sale!