Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tired Thursday!

I don't know why I am sooo tired today. I can hardly keep my eyes open. Of course, Adi doesn't think that she needs a nap today. I thought I was tired when I was pregnant, but I still have my days. Adi is very mobile these days, and I really have to watch her every move. It isn't like before when I could lay her down and she would play in one spot. I now have to make sure she isn't getting into anything. You wish for them to do things, and you wait patiently for milestones to happen. Then, they do and you wish that you could have a little of that back. I am so thankful that she is such fun baby. She is always laughing and playing and reaching. Today though, I would like to go to sleep.
Those were the days! can you believe how teeny tiny she was?

After James gets home we have to go to Kirksville and go grocery shopping. We go about once every two weeks. I really enjoy that we go together. I hope that we always do. I tell myself that he loves to spend the extra time with me, but deep down I think that he just wants to make sure that I don't forget anything ;) We usually make an evening of it and go somewhere good for supper. I will try not to fall asleep in my plate! NO, I wouldn't do that. I know that tonight is Dad's night to get up. He is so awesome for taking turns. My mom says that I am lucky because my dad didn't do that with any of us. I tell her that is her fault. James is an amazing husband, but I think ALL husbands should take their turn.

3 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

I am very lucky to have an amazing husband too that takes his turns and does a lot for me and the boys too:) Hope this finds you alive:) I haven't talked to you in forever, hope you guys are good. We are going to KV tonight too!

Andrea Frederick said...

Awwww....I have a pretty senational husband too. He steps up and does things he knows I HATE. We make a pretty good team. Have you started the back to school countdown? UGHHHHHH!!!!~!

Amee Jones said...

Yes I have aback to school countdwn going. I am pretty sure that we all do! Although I am not 100% sure why!