Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Countdown Begins =(

Sorry Jenn, only 29 days until school starts. I am sure that you could put that down to 20 if you count in the days that I will be at meetings and in my classroom before school starts. I think that I am going to start getting my room ready the first week of August. I plan to go one whole work day and then see where I am at after that. I hope that two or three days will do it. Even though I am not ready to go back, I am excited to start a new year with a new class. I think that I am going to have a pretty good class this year!

I am really excited to set up my room. We are going to be having a jungle in my room this year. It will be complete with a very life-like palm tree. I am more excited about it than my class will be. I just think come December, when we can't get outside, I will appreciate all of the bright colors.

3 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

It seems like summer has just begun. I am sure Braxton is not looking forward to going back to school, especially since he won't be spending every day with my dad.

Andrea Frederick said...

I think your cracked open counting down the day! I am in total DENIAL!!:) I'm usually ready to go back but now that my kids are older they are much easier to take care of and we enjoy doing fun things! Plus we're building a house. At least well see each other again:)

Amee Jones said...

Yeah! I know. I feel like I haven't seen you all summer.