Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Reflection!







No I am not talking about fond memories. I am talking about my daughter. The mirror has become her very favorite toy. She thinks that the other baby is hilarious. She reaches out her arms and does this awesome laugh that sounds like a machine gun! She could sit and do that for what seems like forever. It cracks me up. She also does a lunge at the mirror baby, and I am convinced that someday in the near future she is going to ram her head into it, and the baby will no longer be her special friend. ;)

2 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

Isn't it funny how a mirror can make them so happy? I remember the boys loving to see themselves in the mirror. Cute:)

Andrea Frederick said...

O.K. I was totally ready for a self discussion that was lengthy and very in depth when I read your title:) Like I said on Facebook, I totally forgot about the fun a mirror can give a baby. It's like having twins, with only half the work:)