Thursday, July 10, 2008

One More Week... GONE!

We are about to end another week of summer already. I am going to be gone for the weekend, so I thought that I should get one more blog in. I am going to get up early and go to Shelly's to watch the kids so that she can go to Curves. Then, I am going to go to Bloomfield and work out. Erin and I are going to meet Sarah for lunch at the Mexican restaurant. That will be nice b/c we haven't seen her in a couple weeks;)

I am off to Kahoka when we get back. Adi and I are going to watch her Aunt Emily play her last softball game of the season. James is going to stay home and work on his mud truck and get it ready for his mud run on Saturday. We will stay in Kahoka on Saturday night also. We need to stay as much as we can b/c Cecil is not doing very well. He has been falling a lot lately. His head is filling up and he can't keep his balance. He just isn't himself. He finally went to the Dr. He said that it was just the cancer working, which was the nice way of saying that there isn't much that they can do. James is having a hard time with it. We just deal with things in a completely different way. I wear my heart on my sleeve, and he is very introverted. You would think that after an 8 1/2 year relationship I would know how to handle that, but that is the one thing that is still really hard for me to understand. I just have to know that he will talk about it when he is ready.



I will hopefully be back in time for church on Sunday. That means I have to get everyone's buns out of bed, including mine, get back to Lancaster, and be ready for church by 10:30. I can do it! I hope that everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

you gots to stop counting down my summer vacation...its going too fast & i don't like to be reminded!