Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'm a Big Kid Now!



I just really love this picture. She looks all happy and shiny. I don't know if shiny was the best adjective to use, but look at those precious cheeks!!! She is really getting hard to change now. She is always wanting to roll around while she is getting dressed, diaper changed, etc.


Adi is attempting to tackle the sippy. It is an amazing Dr. Brown trainer so we don't make any messes, and she really has to suck to get the juice to come out. Unfortunately she's not diggin' the juice. We have been giving it to her forever. She took it ok when she first started, because it was new, but now she gets all dramatic and acts like she is choking. I don't know where the drama comes from. It must be her dad ;).



Finally she is sleeping upstairs. I say finally, but it was me holding her back. She could sleep any where. She is doing great. Upstairs seemed so far away though. I guess now we can get that big, ugly pack-n-play out of our bedroom.


Yep, she's sittin' up like a big girl! She plays with her drums all the time. Awesome sit and play toy! Notice the shirt, "Daddy Rocks." Apparently Adi does too.



Here is my baby eating real bananas out of her Munchkin feeder. She loves fresh fruit, and she can feed it to herself. It is in a handy little mesh bag, so I don't have to worry about her getting big chunks. All babies should have one!

I haven't blogged for an entire week. This summer break is going way too fast. I noticed the last time that blogged, that I hadn't put up pictures forever. I thought I needed to prove to all four of you, that actually read my blog, that my baby is big stuff!!!

3 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

glad to see new pictures, she'll be 1 before you know it!

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

the new pictures are cute! sweet girl!!

Bree Shaw said...

wow, look at her! she is growing up way to fast!