Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Feel the Burn!

I know that I have only worked out three days including the walk, but I must be doing something right. I am very sore. It isn't so bad when I am busy, but when I am sitting and get up I can really feel it. It is reassuring. I know that something is working. I am anxious to get to the point when it doesn't hurt anymore. I am going again tomorrow morning, so we will have to see how that makes me feel. Even though my body is in distress, I feel great doing something for me.

Update on Adi Maree: I have had the best time getting to spend so much extra time with my baby girl. She is playing so much. I LOVE to hear her laugh out loud. She is sitting up perfectly now. I don't have to be right there with her to make sure she doesn't topple over. I need to post some picture of her playing her drums. SUPER CUTE!!! She is also getting into the crawling position. I think she might actually do it before to long. I guess we will see =)

No comments: