Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sick Baby

My poor babe. We woke up this morning and instead of cooing as usual, Adi was whimpering. I took her temperature and sure enough. It wasn't a very high fever, but she just wasn't acting like herself. (How is Emma by the way?) I decided that I better stay home from work to be with her. She was very cranky. I hate feeling like there is nothing that I can do for her. I know that all I could do was love her. She isn't a very snugly baby, but today she was. She is becoming more lovey as she gets older though. I notice that she is much more aware of me. She knows when I am in the room. She is typically not happy when I leave her alone for even a few seconds. Today she was attached all day. She would barely let me put her down. She wouldn't even take a nap. We got about a 45 min. nap in. Then, Daddy came home =)

No comments: