Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Shots =(

We had to take miss Adi to get her wellness checkup and 6 month shots this afternoon. She was such a good baby, yet again. How lucky am I? She now weighs 14.4 lbs. and is 24 in. long, which puts her in the 25th percentile for her weight and the 5th percentile for her height. She is such a shrimp. I LOVE IT! She doesn't have much of a chance in the height department.

When we first got to the doctor she had a low grade temp. It turns out that it was just because of the heat outside. It ended up going down on its own, so we still got to get our shots. I did not want to get shots, of course, but I know that it's important and necessary these days. The first doctor that came in was an intern, and Adi immediately laughed and talked to him. He said that he had a 16 week old that would make a good husband someday. He said that Adi was one of the most beautiful babies he'd seen. I know that, but it's nice to hear from a stranger. James told him that his son would have to wait in line, but I said that we might make an exception for a doctor's son. =)

We switched doctors. I much prefer our new Dr. She is so nice. She played with Adi and took her time with her. I felt bad, because the Dr. that we used to go to is in the same office. It is better off. I have to like the person that will be caring for my child throughout her childhood. I didn't dislike Dr. Lobb, but our personalities were not compatible.

1 comment:

Andrea Frederick said...

I hope your sick baby gets better....my "baby" is sick too:(