Friday, May 16, 2008

Weekend Plans

I am so excited for this weekend. I am in the best mood. We are down to only a half a day of school. Tonight we have ball practice at 5. I am so glad that it is nice, so that I can take Adi out. She loves it outside.

On Saturday, Erin Tallman and I are going to go to Lisa Shepard's house at around 4 O'clock. We are going to help her set up for Koco's retirement party. Her party is going to be at about 5. Then my sister Tara is going to come and stay the night. She has never been to a drive in before, and I haven't been in a super long time. We are going to go to the one in Centerville. They play two movies, and they are both ones that I have been wanting to see. Trenton and Erin are also going along. That should be a lot of fun!

Sunday we are going to go to church and head to Kahoka afterwards. It is Tara's birthday, so she is going to be surprised with the Mustang. We are going to call and let Dad know when we are leaving Lancaster. He is going to be waiting on us about five miles out of town, and he is going to pull out and pass us. I know that my sister will be drooling over that car. Then, Dad is going to pull right in that driveway, right in front of us. Tara will be confused, but I don't quite think that she will get it right away. It is going to be very exciting to see her reaction. Dad wanted badly to give her the car tonight because she is having her party with all of her friends. I told hem that I wanted to be there so badly. I also told him that she needed to get her BIRTHDAY present on her BIRTHDAY. I got my way. Sunday it is!!!

1 comment:

breanna said...

oh sounds so much fun! did you take pics of her and her face when she got the car?? so fun! : ) hope it went just as planned!