Thursday, May 15, 2008

Growing Up


My Adi is so precious. She is really learning things quickly. I know every baby does, but it just seems so awesome because she's mine. She found her feet a few weeks ago and that has been her main fascination. She finds her toes even in her sleep. Most recently she discovered her ears. It is cute that she plays with them, but I worry about her getting ahold of her earrings. I guess that is what I get for getting her ears pierced so young. They are so darn cute though. She is rolling all over and scoots around, not on her tummy, but her back. She is not crazy about being on her belly. I think if she could lay long enough, it wouldn't take her long to crawl. She can also sit up for longer periods at a time now. I am still right there with her. She's like a weeble. She wobbles but doesn't fall down (well maybe sometimes.) =) When she does sit she grabs her toes and leans forward too long, ending in spit-up. She also knows when there isn't anyone in the room with her. She cries and looks around. She sees me and reaches. She already has that puppy dog thing down, and I am a sucker. I will quit beaming about my baby now. I am hitting the sack early tonight.

1 comment:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

sweet baby...it's okay to beam about her--isn't that why God made mommies?