Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Two Little Darlings

So, if you didn't get my drift yesterday, my class is wound for sound. I understand that and except it. What can I really ask of them. They have given me a good 9 months and been a really great class to work with. Of course, there are those couple of kids that are a handful and have been all year. As you can assume they are not getting any better as time winds down. But still I managed to keep them away from each other and under control ALL DAY LONG. We had our moments, but for the most part they were pretty good.

2 O'clock rolls around. Time for specials! I am minding my own business and in walks Mr. Cohagan with my 2 precious angels. He needs work for them. They are spending the rest of the day in ISS. I am not saying that they didn't need to be in trouble. It just rubs me the wrong way. I deal with these kids all day, and a specials teacher, who shall remain nameless, gets rid of them after 20 minutes. Not only does he get rid of them, at least one every other time he has them, he tells me most days how bad they are and why they are bad and what needs to be done about it. Well, I am sure that is necessary. I don't already know that or anything, and I am pretty sure how they behave in that teacher's class is so not my problem.

Sorry for the vent, but I really needed to do that. That is just one more of my many GOOD reasons for needing a break.

On a lighter note, I had a very productive day. I got a lot cleaned in my classroom. I sent all of my extra text books to Angel. I think that they kind of overwhelmed her, but it had to be done. When I got home I cleaned. I don't mean kind of cleaned, I mean serious cleaning. I cleaned things that hadn't been cleaned in a while. I even cleaned windows and took down curtains and washed them. I did a couple of loads of laundry, and I made chicken parmesan for supper. I felt good when I was done. It was a very cleansing ending to a messy day!

No comments: