Monday, May 12, 2008

Is it Friday? No, Monday...right?


Well, we are down to five days left of school. I am way too anxious, so you can only imagine how my class is feeling. There is just something in the air. I'm pretty sure that my class isn't the only one who has the summer itch.

We had a graduation party for our A+ student today. She is so sweet, so I hated that today was her last day. Tomorrow we have a field trip to the high school band room, and hopefully it's nice so that we can have reading outside. Then, Wednesday we have track and field day. Thursday is Angel's bridal shower. Friday is Kim's going away party, and Saturday is Koco's retirement party. Sunday my nephew is graduating, and it is my sister's 16th birthday. Monday...last day of school and BUNKO. Boy, oh boy do I need a break! I know that everyone does. This time of year is so ridiculous. On top of all that, my husband is going to be gone the week we are out of school. Bummer =(

1 comment:

Andrea Frederick said...

Summer itch?....no my class is complete angels, they didn't even know school was winding down until someone hung a GIGANTIC sun countdown in the hallway! Just kidding:)