Friday, May 2, 2008

She's on a Roll!!!






Today at about 8:20 I heard my phone beep. I shouldn't have had my ringer on at school, but I did. It was Shelly, Adi's babysitter. My first thought was great, what happened? I called right away, a little nervous. Turns out she was just too excited to wait till after school. Adi had rolled over 3 times already that morning. I have seen her roll over three times in the last month, but they were all total accidents. I think she has it now! I had to manipulate Adi's movement so that I could capture the entire roll. =)


On a less happy note, I want to thank Jenn Beeler for writing about the Oprah religion craze. I watched the youtube video and was so shocked. She is entitled to believe what she wants, although I don't agree. I am just sad that she is using her powerful position to sway people into this new religion. Any worship service that begins with a mass trance seems a little fishy. I jyst don't see how you can create a religion based on a book that some man got a wild hair to write.

1 comment:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

yeah! she's mobile...how fun!

isn't that just too sad about oprah?--for a woman who could have so much power to do good & lead people to Christ, she's totally lost!