Thursday, May 1, 2008

Restless

I am just sitting in bed on my laptop. I have been really tired lately, but have a hard time falling asleep. I should be doing something productive, but then I would be wide awake, and I would regret it in the morning. I am glad that tomorrow is Friday. This has seemed like one of the longest weeks of the school year. I think that it has something to do with the summer being so close, but feeling like it's just not quite in reach yet.

It was so nice at ball practice tonight though. I think that my husband needs a little boy to fulfill his baseball fantasy. Maybe he would stop using Bree's boys to get his fix. I really wanted to go and get Adi outside, so we took her stroller and went to the ball field, to watch Brax practice. I think she liked it, but by the time we left she was over it. She was tired before we got there so I could hardly keep her awake during her bath.

My mom called me tonight to tell me that they are going to surprise my sister with a car for her sixteenth birthday! It is a 2003, cherry red Mustang, with LEATHER SEATS! She is probably going to crap her pants. Mom said it was like new. It belonged to some 80 year old man, who was obviously going through a late-in-life crisis. He ended up in the nursing home, so he almost never drove it. It only has like 50,000 miles on it. Tara totally deserves it. She is an awesome kid, and one of my very best friends. I told mom she better have something good planned for my b-day this year. She has 6 months to cook up something great =)

2 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

Ok, I hope Tara doesn't have your blog address or she is going to know the surprise.

Andrea Frederick said...

Good point Bree...I wouldn't have thought about that. You're always thinking!