Thursday, May 1, 2008

Beautiful Day!

Who else is loving this weather? It's not too hot and not too cold. I wish the sun were shining just a little brighter, but beggars can't be choosers. I am afraid that today is going to be the end of the nice weather for a while. I really kind of like storms though. I enjoy watching the lightning. Is that strange?

I can hardly believe that the school year is coming to a close. There are only 12 days left. I still have to do summer school, but that is only for a month, then 2 months to spend with my baby. I am so excited to spend the summer with Adi. She is getting so fun! She is talking so much more(well at least her version of talking.) She is scooting around, and I think it is just a matter of time before we start sitting up. She is smiling at me as we speak. I am glad that all of those things are happening, but at the same time I want it to slow down. Before I know it she will be in school. At least then she'll be right across the hall!

No comments: