Thursday, July 14, 2011

sooo... I made a vow that I would do this at least once a week, and it has already been 7days since my last post. I wish I had excitement to share, but I have just been busy.




I am ready to decorate my classroom! I went to the teacher store on Monday. That is probably not that exciting to you, but it sure is to me! I am going to be doing a Dr. Seuss theme in my room, which has proven to be a great choice. I have been able to find the cutest things, and most of them have been fairly cheap. I will put pictures up as soon as it is finished.


Tuesday and Wednesday I had meetings in Edina. That was not quite as exciting. The. End.


Today I had a couple of extra children at the house, and we had a ball! We painted on the drive and washed off in the sprinkler. We made some pretty flowers for Kelsey, Adi, and Hali to put in their hair. We whipped up some cookies and iced them with the leftover icing that I had from a baby shower cake that I made last night. I think that it was easier having four kids than two. They kept each other entertained. I just made sure there were some fun things to do.








Tomorrow: 1. Decorate my classroom. 2. Become a brunette once again!

No comments: