Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Man and His MUD!




I don't talk about my hubby's hobbies often (or ever.) It is not because I don't care. I am glad that he has things that he enjoys doing, because I have things that I enjoy. I just don't necessarily understand the things that he loves, nor does he when it comes to my shopping! James likes to play in the mud. Yes, you read right. His hobby involves big trucks and mud. You take your truck and see how fast and far you can go through a big pit of mud. The goal is to do that farther and faster than everyone else. He had a mud run this weekend and he got first place. Although I don't understand, I am still proud of him. He is a very quite, humble person, but when he got home yesterday, he was grinning from ear to ear, with his trophy and $90 prize. He didn't even break anything on his truck. Believe me, that is a feat in itself. So congrats to you honey! Good luck next week!

1 comment:

Andrea Frederick said...

you should have taken a picture of the truck AFTER....YAY James!