Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Little Update...

I went to the Dr. on Monday so I thought that I could give a little more detail about the NEW baby. I will be 7 weeks on Friday, and my due date is Oct. 24th. I am so excited, because I think that will be the perfect time of year. I have said since we started trying that I wanted an October baby. Not only is it the most beautiful month, if everything goes according to plan, I will be able to take off until after Christmas break! The only thing that worries me, is that I am going to be in a wedding on Oct. 3rd. I hope that I will be able to fulfill my duties. I know that I will be very round, but I am ok with that.

My Dr. does an ultrasound at all of her first appointments, so I knew I had that to look forward to. We got to see the heart beat. It was so amazing! I don't know if it hadn't hit me yet with Adi, but it made me much more emotional this time. It is crazy to see that baby, that is the size of a grain of rice, and see a heart beating in its chest. If there is anyone that can see that and still not believe in God... What a miracle.

As far as my health goes... Let's just say that I got spoiled with Adi. I didn't have a huge appetite, so I didn't gain much weight. I was never sick. I threw up only a handful of times, and most of that was at the end of my pregnancy. I wasn't super tired. ( I also didn't have a 15 month old) I had high blood pressure at the end, but I wasn't unhealthy. So far it has been quite the opposite. Sick. Yes. Puking. Yes. Hungry. YES! Tired. yes. No high blood pressure, YET. It is all worth it, but I hope the difference in pregnancies could mean potential for a boy. I would take either though, as long as it's healthy:)

No comments: