Monday, January 12, 2009

Oh Monday...

I had a very good weekend. I cleaned my house, spent time with friends, played cards, and went to a baby shower. Now, here it is, Monday, and I am not in the best of humors. My kids are good today, but it is just one of those days. I am feeling very sad today. I am not normally a sad person, but everyone has those days. I am not the type of person to keep the reasons for my feelings quite, but I think I'll just keep these to myself. I am not the kind of person that blogs negatively, but sometimes it makes you feel better. Tommorow is another day. I am going to put on my "big girl pants", brush it off, and get over it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't read this until late otherwise I would have called to check on you. Hope you're feeling a lil more cheerful. I'll call you in the morning. Erin

Bree Shaw said...

hope everything is okay today:)

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

think of all the positives and pray your way through it...that always helps me when i'm feeling in a slump or down in the dumps.