Thursday, January 22, 2009

1000 Word Thursday

So this is one of four or five pictures that I have from our honeymoon in the Smokey Mountains. My wonderful husband took a bad picture out the window of our hotel, on the last day there. Instead of erasing that picture, he erased them all! It was at that moment, I knew what "pick your battles" meant. I decided that there wasn't a lot that could be done. Now the white water rafting, Ripley's Aquarium, and air lift up the mountains are just beautiful memories.

2 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

oops...kinda like my baby shower when my hubby left my camera in the wrong mode & i have 80+ wonderful black photos! & i even reminded him to switch the mode...i wasn't as gracious as you...i was pregnant, hormonal & i cried (& probably yelled!)

Shonya said...

WOW!!! What a way to start a marriage! Good for you deciding to pick your battles--that would have been a hard one to let go!