Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"525,600 minutes. How do you measure a year in a life?"

Just an update on my little angel. She is getting entirely to big for her britches. It makes you wonder where that year (525, 600 minutes) goes.
She is 1 going on 16! Everything that is kinda phone shaped, goes directly to the ear, and "Hi. Hi. Hi Dad. Hi."

She just looks like a big girl doesn't she. I still cannot get over watching her short little legs walk/run everywhere. We are a whole 20 lbs. now. Officially legal for the front facing car seat:)


Grrr. That's what a tiger does. She is VERY vocal. I am sure she will be a singer when she grows up. I love that she is saying things that we can understand. It doesn't seem possible. My favorites are when she clicks her tongue to tell what a horsey does, and she sticks out that little finger and says, "Top it!" That is really cute, but I am afraid that it has somehow become less effective when we say it. Maybe if we wouldn't laugh when she did it?




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh what a love! i'm with you - i have no idea where the time goes and i'm READY for another! (thanks to jenn! ;))

Amee Jones said...

I am also ready. We are trying now. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long!

Shonya said...

What a cutie! I just don't know where she would get the 'verbal' thing! :) Have fun trying! :)