Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I suppose I am tagged...

wasn't going to do this, but I have been sucked in by my peers. I am not going through the whole link thing. Here goes...

1. I used to shave 2 to 3 times a day. (in junior high) I wore the skin off my legs and had to take steroid shots and was only allowed to shave once a week until my skin was healed.

2. I shave my arms. I think that this is an extension of my above obsession.

3. I regret losing touch with certain people in my life. I know that it is a natural part of life, but it's something that is very hard for me to let go of.

4. I am petrified of the dark.

5. I pray nightly that my husband will someday go to church. He is not the kind of guy that you can MAKE go. I feel like he has to go in his own time, and I don't want to have to MAKE him go. I want him to WANT to go.

6. I LOVE to play cards. I don't get to often, but I am excited when I do. I am not too good at it either.

7. Sometimes I cry and don't really have a reason. NO, I am not depressed, but I am a woman, and sometimes I think that I have a good reason for crying. Later I will think about it and feel stupid and cry some more.

If you weren't tagged you are now.

No comments: