Tuesday, September 2, 2008

TEETH! :( ! :( !

I am really excited! My baby has two new teeth coming in. I am NOT excited that it makes her cranky. :( Yesterday we went to Kahoka. We went on over to Keokuk and watched the Labor Day Parade, and it was HOT!!! When it got over we went back to Mary's to spend some time with her, and she was making one of my favorites, meatloaf, for supper. As soon as we got there Adi began to get fussy. Then, her fussiness turned into full on crying. She occasionally stopped to whimper. We couldn't get her to calm down. Now, mind you, my baby isn't much of a whiner/crier so I knew that something was wrong. I thought at first that she may have gotten too hot at the parade. She was burning up. I took her to change her diaper and while her mouth was wide open, I took a look in, ,and sure enough. She had a tooth barely shining through. She woke up in a much better humor. She now has two teeth shining. This will make her six teeth. Six down and how many to go? :O

1 comment:

Bree Shaw said...

yeah i had to take a look at them last night when i picked up braylon at shelly's. she didn't like me doing that too well/