Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yep! I'm still Kickin'

WOW! It has been an entire week since I have posted a blog. It's actually been a week since I have been on the computer. I have a million things I could talk about, but I will save you the boring five hour post. I'll keep it short and sweet.

A week ago yesterday we had a cheerleading car wash fundraiser. We made over $300. Go girls! I got some sun. Go me!

A week ago today we left for Clarksville, MO to stay at a resort for a couple of nights. We also went to St. Louis and went to Six Flags. We left Adi with grandparents. First night was ok. Second night I cried a little. I was glad to see her Friday. Overall we had a really good time. Go us!

Tara stayed the night with us on Saturday. She went to church with me on Sunday and helped me in my classroom a little.

Monday we had cheerleading practice. Then, I went to Kahoka. Mom had the day off, so we went to Quincy so that I could go to the teacher store. I needed some monkeys! I ended up bringing Emily back home with me to stay the night. Sarah called me on my way home and told me that we couldn't get in our classrooms anymore, so Emily came and helped me put the finishing touches on my room. Thanks Em!

Tuesday I had cheerleading again. Come to find out I could get back in my room in the mornings. Oh well, I'm done with it now! I stayed and put up the MSTA tree by the office. I spent the afternoon pricing clothes for a garage sale. I filled three 25 gallon totes with stuff! Again, Emily was a huge help with Adi. Mom and Nana came up for supper and to get Emily. I stayed up pretty late getting my house back in order. I couldn't go to bed until all of the garage sale stuff was out of my house. Some might say I'm a little OCD.

That brings me to today. Nothing exciting to report. LAZY DAY!!!

Tomorrow Adi and I are going with Erin to Bloomfield to get her hair cut. Then, we are going to go eat Mexican!!! We are going to try and work out with Adi. I think she'll be fine if she has her excisaucer. That could be interesting. Then, tomorrow evening I have practice at the church b/c I am singing Sunday!

That was a lot longer than I anticipated. Sorry, that was SUPER boring, but now you are officially caught up. Go you!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Go you, I looked everywhere for the teacher store in Quincy and had no luck! I don't know Quincy very well though so.....Let me know where it is (what it's by) I'd love to go there!!

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

when's the yard sale!? i don't know what i'm having but i can pretend its a girl on your yard sale day & pretend its a boy on someone else's yard sale day! let me know...love to come & buy cute 'adi' clothes!

Amee Jones said...

Well, I hate to tell you, but they are not cute adi clothes. They are cute Amee clothes. I am not quite ready to give them up yet. At least not till the next one is a boy! We are having it in Kahoka this Saturday.