Sunday, August 24, 2008

Nine Month Pictures!






We went to Ottumwa today to get Adi's 9 month pictures taken. I know that she won't be 9 months till Tuesday, but James is on call next week and we usually get them done on her month birthday. I was not impressed with the lady that took out pics, AGAIN! She didn't take very many pictures, and she wouldn't act goofy to try to get Adi to smile. She just TOLD her to smile. I wanted to remind her that she was only a baby and probably didn't quite understand. Very frustrating. I am grateful that the ones she took turned out well, because there wasn't many to choose from. I will be requesting a different person next time. Is that mean?

4 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

I always request. You are paying good money, and should get your monies worth. I have also called and complained before.

Bree Shaw said...

love the pictures. i better be getting one of the tutu ones :)

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

not at all...request away. i do really like the one where she is standing between you guys...cute how you can just see her gripping your hands...might have to steal that someday!

Erin said...

I adore all the pics! I love love love the one of her standing between you two! She looks so big! :(