Thursday, August 28, 2008

negative week :(

I have to preface this by reminding you all that the week didn't start really well last week either...

Mon. I called Sears to complain about my photographer. They were very nice, but I hated doing it.
My car also started making a really funny sound. James checked it out, and my bearings were going out and he could fix it, but it would be at least $100. BOO

Tues. I got my wall words in the mail. YAY! I am going to use them as a border in my kitchen. They were not the way I ordered them. Called and Complained again two days in a row. Watch out!
I went to Shelly's. She said that if Adi were to get sick, she had been exposed to strep. That night she had a fever and a rash.
Judy's house burnt. I don't know her but She is in my prayers. I was reminded that my problems weren't really that big.

Wed. I missed school and took Adi to the Dr. She told me that she was fine. It was just a virus and the rash should go away in about a week. She said she was no longer contagious, so she could go back to the sitter.
Again, I was reminded that my little petty problems aren't a big deal. One of my best friends went to the Dr. to have an ultrasound. She went thinking that she was having twins and when they did the ultrasound they couldn't find a heartbeat. I want everyone to be thinking of her and praying for her and Amos.

Although I have had a rough couple of weeks, I need to remind myself how blessed I am. I couldn't ask for more.

2 comments:

breanna said...

oh my! that's a lot! hang tight - it's friday!!!!

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

it's hard when you have one frumpy day after another..my week's been kind of the same, but thanks for reminding me that in the big picture i'm still blessed.