Sunday, June 8, 2008


So, do you remember that time that I said it was the perfect Sunday? Too bad I said that before the day was actually over. I am sitting here listening to the rain, crabby because the satellite is out, tired but unable to sleep because my husband is going to be out all night, and relieved because I finally got my super fussy, teething baby to sleep. I spoke to soon. I like the rain, when my husband is not in it. It's also not as cool when you have outdoor plans. I just feel really bad for James. He hasn't gotten a break all week. We were going to go to Ottumwa tomorrow to pick up Adi's pictures. I think I will tell him that can wait, so that he can do something that he wants to do.


I could have had the pics already if I just would have listened. When we got pictures taken, the lady asked if we would just like to have them printed there. It was going to be like an extra three dollars a sheet. I declined. But being the salesperson that she was, she persisted. She asked what kind of gas mileage I got, and I told her that I got about 22 mpg on the highway. She insured me that getting them printed there would be so much smarter, because it probably took about $70 to get there. Hmm... I am guessing that she wasn't the best math student in her class.

1 comment:

Bree Shaw said...

I wish I could have had a lazy day too. That doesn't happen much to me anymore!