Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Friday!

I know that it isn't Friday yet, but I have tomorrow off. It felt nice to leave school knowing that I have a three day weekend. I was really extra tired today. I no longer have the little guys in summer school. I have moved on to the big kids ( 7th, 8th, & 9th graders.) Believe it or not I much prefer the older ones. Every teacher is geared toward a different age I guess. 4th grade is still my favorite. I don't think I will move willingly for a long time. I am tired of summer school, but I don't think that is why I was so tired today. I am pretty congested, not sick though. I feel like that has something to do with my exhaustion.

I left my baby home with a babysitter for the first time today. I guess that is if you don't count my family. Adi stayed with Wanda Homer yesterday at her house, but I wasn't even the slightest bit nervous about that. I wasn't nervous today either really. I just felt strange leaving my baby home with someone. Katelyn Crossgrove watched her. She did an awesome job. I got home and she had written down what times and how much Adi had ate and slept. I was very impressed. She will definitely be on my call list when James and I need a date night!

Update on Adi's teeth: She has two on the bottom now, and I am pretty sure that she is working on both of her eye teeth on the top. I have tried getting pictures, but that isn't the easiest thing to get a photo of. Teething is no fun, but it would be so nice if she got several of them in all at once. It breaks my heart to watch her cry when I know I can't really help.

No comments: