Friday, June 20, 2008

Let the Weekend Begin!

It was really nice to be home today! I am not sad that I missed the field trip. Sarah said that the kids were ornery and the museum was not enough to keep their interest. I was glad to sleep in just a little bit. Adi is so sweet. She wakes up happy almost every morning. Ba ba ba ba ba... That seems to be her alarm. Then when I go to pick her up, she always has the biggest smile on her face and reaches for me. So fun.

We played a lot today, even though she is still a little fussy, from her teeth. Poor baby=( Then, we went to Kirksville and I got a pedicure with Sarah and Erin. I had BUNKO tonight, so I went there right after I got home. Adi is staying the night with Mom and Dad tonight. I feel so strange not having her home. I need to learn that it is ok to share her. Every seven months or so is ok, right? It is almost like I don't know what to do with myself.

We are going to go to Kahoka early tomorrow morning. We need to go home and see my father-in-law as often as we can. We will spend most of the day there, but will come home tomorrow evening so I can go to church. We didn't get to go last Sunday, because I was having 50+ people at my house for lunch. It went well, but would have gone better if there wasn't a crazy storm right at lunch time. Oh well. It's over and done now.

No comments: