Monday, May 26, 2008

Picture Day!






Today my Adi turned a half a year old! Time has gone sooo fast. We went to Ottumwa today to get her pictures taken. She woke up grumpy and didn't want to nap. I couldn't help but think, oh great. She really did a good job though. We had a few moments. Some pictures have little red eyes and a runny nose, but we got plenty of good ones. Those are the ones that we will talk about when she gets older! I was not impressed with the lady that took them this time. Turns out she was the manager. She should do the best job, right? I wanted to blow bubbles during the session, but she told me that we couldn't do bubbles because they were unsafe. Bubbles? Unsafe? What is this world coming to?


After we got done, we went to Wal-Mart. I went to print pictures from the CD to put in our album. I got so excited! You can buy personalized bottles of JONES Soda. How cool is that? I ordered a case with Adi's picture on it for Father's Day gifts. I just thought that was the neatest thing since our last name is Jones and all. When we got home @ around 6:30 James went out and mowed, and Adi and I laid down. We slept until about 9. How refreshing=)


Not only is it my babies half birthday, my mom turned 41 today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! Tomorrow is James and my anniversary. I am pretty sure that James has a ball game in Memphis. That is OK with me. We will get to hang out with Bree, Jared, and the boys. It has been way too long since we have done that. I hope you still love me Shaws'.

2 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

The pictures are so cute. I can't wait to get my own copy of them:)

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

The new pictures are adorable!