Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Annoyed

Thank you Bree Shaw for telling me it was ok to blog about how annoyed I am that I have to sit in the middle school gym all day tomorrow and watch a bunch of 9-12 year olds try to dance and sing about a pea. I think that having an elementary musical is a wonderful idea. I personally love musicals. I just wish that it would be little better organized. OK, a lot more organized. It would almost be worth the $ to miss a day of work.

I am also annoyed that it probably is going to rain the rest of the week. I was really enjoying the sun. Oh well, we have to have rain to have flowers =)

2 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

Amee Jones, I don't know what your problem is! You know that will be the most organized practice you have ever witnessed! All Mrs. Smith has to sing is Johnny Had a Rattlesnake and everything will be in perfect harmony:) Good luck tomorrow...I'll be thinking of you in the sanity of my classroom.

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

a pea, huh? i got to watch a musical about character building at my school yesterday..it was actually very good--organized, cute, in tune...
have fun tomorrow...i'll be thinking of you while i'm safe in memphis!