Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Baby Update

This is a picture of my 20 week pregnant belly. I will be 23 weeks tomorrow, and it seems unreal. It has all gone so much faster this go around. For those of you who don't know, we are having another little girl. I am very excited. We are only having two so this is it. I was so afraid that James would be disappointed, and now I am ashamed for even letting that cross my mind. He is totally crazy in love with Adi and I think, pretty happy about the prospect of another daddy's girl. We have decided on the name Hali Renee. When we went for the ultrasound she was measuring about a week and half small. I went to the Dr. on Monday and I am measuring 2 weeks ahead now. We are doing another ultrasound at 30 weeks to check size and make sure that the date is correct! We will see... We are waiting till the other ultrasound to paint and decorate the nursery. I want to make sure she didn't grow any extra parts since the last one. I am feeling great. I have had a little swelling ( nothing compared to my first pregnancy), and a slightly elevated blood pressure. The Dr. isn't worried. She just told me to stay off my feet for long periods of time. That will be much easier to do once summer school is over, which I am VERY ready for.

2 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

if it is indeed a girl all you'll have to do is change the apostrophe in your blog title and it will still work! you'll just have 2 daughters instead of one!

Amee Jones said...

I hadn't even thought of that yet. Thanks!