Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Has Sprung!


Finally, outside, no jacket, breeze blowing. I can't wait until this Spring/Summer, when Adi and I can go on walks and play outside during the day. Last year she still seemed so tiny to me, and we didn't get our as much as I would have liked. This year will be different. I can't wait. I don't know if I have ever felt quite as excited to hang out outside as I am now. I am going to pretend that the weather is not going to change in the next few days. Enjoy the sun!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm ready, too! Bring it on! Kristina

Andrea Frederick said...

Won't those pictures be all the more better when the grass is green?! Can't wait, you'll have to put a gate at the end of your patio so Adi can play while you fix lunch/dinner...what a perfect spot!