Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 things...

My friend Erin tagged me and I am going to try to think of 25 interesting things about myself. It might be a stretch. I'll try to keep them short.

1) I have been with my husband since I was 15 years old. He is amazing and i love him more everyday. Seeing him as a father makes me love him even more.

2) I am a certified 1st-9th grade teacher. I always thought that I would like to teach middle school, but I have recently decided that I would like to be a school counselor someday.

3) I am scared of the dark. I have to sleep with the T.V. on, and the light above the stairs also has to be on.

4) I had a room in our basement growing up, and I am so scared of the dark that I slept with my little sister, upstairs, until the day I got married.

5) My parents were 17 and 19 when I was born and they are still married and happy 24 years later.

6) I have a beautiful baby girl and she amazes me everyday. I love her so much and can't wait to give her a sibling.

7) I am a shopaholic. I can't keep from buying. I am really good at finding awesome sales, and now that I have a little girl my shopping problem has not switched from me to her. It has just gotten twice as bad.

8) I love to sing. I sang in high school and college, and I really miss getting to sing with a large group.

9) I went to New York City as the drum major of my high school band, when I was a senior.

10) I hate pickles and macaroni from a box. I know that makes me un-American, but I don't really care.

11) I can't stand clutter. The less stuff the better. I am really bad about just throwing things away. It makes my mom crazy.

12) I have two sisters. One is 8 years younger and the other is 10 1/2 years younger. It is very interesting to be that far apart in age, but I think that is the reason that I want my kids to be close together.

13) I have never broken a bone or had stitches. (knock on wood)

14) If I won the lottery I would open an ice cream parlor. I was the manager of an ice cream shop when I was in college and I loved it. Ice cream makes everyone smile. :)

15) I feel that having my daughter made me rethink my spirituality. I feel close to God and I want Adi to grow up knowing him.

I am tired and I think I will have to save 10 more for a rainy day.

1 comment:

Andrea Frederick said...

10...I'm not that crazy about mac n chz from a box either.
13...No broken bones or stitches for me!
Great list, can't wait to read the rest!