Friday, January 30, 2009

Mixed Emotions

I first want to say that I am so excited that my friend Sarah is having her baby today! Sorry, nothing to report yet. I will let you know something as soon as I know .

Now for the down side. My husband called and told me yesterday that he would be going to Southern Missouri to work an ice storm. I knew that was a possibility, but I was very sad when he told me that he had to leave this morning and he would be gone 7-10 days. I realize how much I truly LOVE him when he's gone. You can get sick or make a face if you want, but I cried so hard this morning. How stupid. He had the choice of going or not, but we had already discussed it and decided that he should. We have been together for over nine years ,and I just still can't get used to being without him. On the other hand, the extra money is always nice. Especially since we are thinking of expanding our family. That makes the timing of this even worse. Guess who's ovulating. Yep! That's me. It just wasn't supposed to happen this month. I guess I just need to remind myself of all the people that he is helping.

No comments: