Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hello!?!?!?!

Yes, I know it has been years since I last blogged. I can't even really say why it has been so long. I think about it, and there are even times that I can and don't. I have even neglected reading other blogs, which I miss. I will do better. I can't even begin to tell you everything that has happened in the last four weeks without putting you to sleep, so I will do it in a super short list:
- Adi is walking/running all over
- She is saying more and more words :)
- She can whistle! I know. Have you ever heard a baby whistle?
- ADI IS ONE!!!
- I had a great Thanksgiving.
- I had an even better black Friday.
- I am getting baptized next Sunday!
- Clark County won the state football championship.
- It is snowing. Bah humbug:(

2 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

you have been a very busy girl:) glad to hear you are going to get baptized next sunday.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Indians!!!!!!!!!
Annette (Clark County class of '73)