Saturday, October 11, 2008

Girls Day!!!!!

Adi and I got to spend the whole day together, just the two of us! It was so nice, because it doesn't happen very often. We are either doing something with Daddy or in Kahoka with lots of people to see. Today it was just us. James was out all day working on his deer stand. He hasn't gotten to work on it all week long.

We really had a good time! We started the day by getting up around 6:30. That was not the greatest part of my day. We played until it was time to get ready for Jennifer's baby shower. It was such a neat way to do a shower. I had never been to one like it. She got so many nice things and had so many friends and family. What a fun day for her! Emma told me that she remembered when we had my celebration, as she called it. It was so strange to think that it has been almost exactly a year ago since my baby shower. My how time flies. Adi enjoyed it also. She loves being around people, but by the time it was over, she was out like a light.

We came home and took a three hour nap. I know, amazing! I enjoyed it. I am sure that I could have been doing something while she was sleeping, but IT IS Saturday. Then we just played and read and laughed the rest of the afternoon. What a fun day!

1 comment:

Bree Shaw said...

i wish i could have taken a nap after the shower. i went to bed at 8:30 though that night:) it was good to see you sat. wish we could see each other more.