Friday, August 1, 2008

Before I Head Out...

This picture has nothing to do with my blog. I just think it's cute!
I thought I should blog before the weekend, because I usually don't have much success getting one done until Monday. We are off to Kahoka for the night. This is the first time in a while that we haven't stayed the whole weekend. I am going to go get my tattoos recolored tonight. I know that sounds super trashy, but I got them really young. I wouldn't necessarily do it again, but they are a part of me now, and since I have them they might as well look nice.


Tomorrow we are going to come home and get ready to go to Albia to eat at Bogies(sp?)! I am so excited. We are going for my friend Tiff's 27th birthday. I love the steak there and we haven't gone in forever. It will be a nice treat for Tiff. She has had a really rough few weeks.


Sunday, I will actually be home for church =) I haven't gone in 2 weeks. Then, I'll hopefully get to post Sunday evening!

No comments: